By Chris Schuette, Sylvania, Ohio
- 1966 Ford Fairlane 500 Club Coupe
- 5.0/302 H.O. engine
- Competition Cams camshaft
- Weiand Stealth intake manifold with Holley 650 cfm
- MSD 6A ignition box
- C4 automatic transmission
- 9” rear end
- Flowmaster mufflers
- Granada front disc brake conversion with slotted/vented rotors
- 1” lowered front springs and 1-1/8” front sway bar
- Custom fabricated Monte Carlo bar and shock tower/firewall bracing
- Fiberglass 427 Ram Air Hood
- Shifter delete center console
- Radio delete instrument cluster
- Moto-Lita steering wheel
- 15×7 AR Torq-Thrust “D” wheels with Cooper Cobra tires
I am a proud member of the Fairlane Club of America.
Shop for classic Ford parts at www.DearbornClassics.com
Follow us on our Falcon Facebook page. Click here and Like us!
Follow us on our Fairlane Facebook page. Click here and Like us!
Follow us on our Galaxie Facebook page. Click here and Like us!